The Anti-Corruption Commission is seeking out suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill the following vacant position:
JOB TITLE: DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
LOCATION: FREETOWN, BO AND KENEMA
REPORTS TO: PROJECTS COORDINATOR
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To ensure receipt and inputting of GRM/SSN complaints on the GRM databases and responding to inquiries from the public regarding various functions of the GRM and other calls directed to the SSN.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
· To handle and respond to inquiries in a professional manner and in accordance with GRM procedures.
· To make every attempt to resolve inquiry in the first interaction
· To respond to information requests related to reported Grievances or other information request raised by civil society on program eligibility, benefits, rules or regulations.
· To receive and enter calls into the Unified Case Management System
· To track each inquiry in the Unified Case Management System and ensure tracked calls are closed out in the required timeframes
· To review the GRM System on a daily basis to capture incoming administrative complaints and ensure they are being classified, followed up or resolved by the SSN staff.
· To undertake any other duty that may be assigned by the Projects Coordinator.
· A good University Degree from a recognised University and/or equivalent professional qualification and/or professional experience.
· Alternatively, a Diploma or certificate in IT or related field is desirable
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications, Data programmes and the internet.
· At least 3 years’ experience in office management, customer service or related field.
· Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Good administrative skills
· Good typing skills speed and accuracy
· Attention to details
· High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
· Must be result driven
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Must have high integrity moral standards
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: 6 months contract job subject to renewal based on performance and availability of funds.
Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under-mentioned address not later than Monday 13th July 2020.
THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
3 GLOUCESTER STREET
Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs.
The Commission being an equal opportunity employer strongly urges females with requisite qualifications to apply and compete for the position on offer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.