1. SERVICE DELIVERY CHARTER GUMA VALLEY WATER COMPANY NO. SERVICE REQUIREMENT COST RESPONSE TIME 1. Enquiries Visit Company’s offices or call 246 on Airtel or Africell Free Acknowledgement of complaint/request within 1 business day . Where Specialist knowledge is required, action will be initiated for an investigation. 2. New Water Connection a. Provision of Application Form Purchase of Application Form Le10,000 Up to 1 business day b. Site Survey and Invoicing Submission of completed Application Form and evidence of ownership, lease or tenancy of property Free Up to 5 business days c. Installation of Connection Full settlement of water connection invoice Amount on Invoice Up to 10 business days of receipt of payment where excavation of paved road is not necessary. In cases where excavation on paved roads is required, approval will have to be sought from the SLRA, which can take up to 3 weeks . 3. Low Water Supply a. Site survey and Invoicing for additional works Receipt of complaint (verbal or written) from customer Free Up to 5 business days b. Installation of connection Full statement of service connection invoice Amount on Invoice Up to 10 business days of receipt of payment where excavation of paved road is not necessary. In cases where excavation on paved roads is required, approval will have to be sought from the SLRA, which can take up to 3 weeks . 4. Water Deliveries by Bowser a. Company - owned Bowsers Payment for Bowser supply and provision of detailed information on customer and delivery site. From Le180,000 – Le240,000 for the 6000Litres B owser Up to 5 business days of payment b. Customer Bowsers (Restricted to Non - Residential Customers) Submission of application for permission to collect water at the designated Collection Point. Free Up to 1 business day Presentation of Bowser and documentation for inspection (if invited) Free Up to 1 business day If application is approved, payment of amount shown on the invoice Le20,000 per 1000 Litres Up to 1 business day 5. Other Services a. Reconnection of disconnected supply Payment of the Reconnection Fee Le60,000 for Residential C ustomers. Le150,000 for Non - Residential Customers. The amount will be charged to the account. Up to 2 business days b. Change of contact details, or billing status of an existing customer Documentation supporting the new status: Property conveyance or tenancy agreement. City Rate and receipt of payment Free Up to 3 business days c. Resolving complaint on billing, or non - receipt of bills Receipt of complaint (verbal or written) from customer Free Up to 1 business day Offices are Located at the following addresses: Head Office Guma Building, 12/14 Lamina Sankoh Street, Or Call On Africell Or Airtel 246 Area Central Office Guma Works Yard, PWD Comp ound, Pademba Road, Or Call +232 30 884 415 Area West Office Regen t Road, Wilberforce Or Call +232 30 885 331 Area East Office Kissy Bye - Pass Road (Opposite the LEONCO Filling Station) or Call +232 30 887 006 Should you be dissatisfied with our services, please contact the General Manager on telephone: +232 88 275 950 Should your dissatisfaction constitute corruption, please contact the ACC Hotline: +232 76 010 101 GUMA VALLEY WATER COMPANY Guma Building, 12/14 Lamina Sankoh Street Or Call 246 on Africell or Airtel
- 5633 Total Views
- 4509 Website Views
- 1124 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 37 220.127.116.11
- 3 webmail.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 12 anticorruption.gov.sl
- 253 www.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 1 www.pnb.gov.sl
- 7 anticorruption.gov.sl:8069
- 21 www.anticorruption.gov.sl:8069
- 27 18.104.22.168:8069
- 2 webdisk.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 4 google.com'
IACAlumnus_Jul_2018_online15229 Views .
Commissioner's Profile11814 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 2016 (2017) FINAL10071 Views .
NACS ACTION PLAN9279 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 20149060 Views .
ACC ANNUAL REPORT FOR 20178908 Views .
-Draft-SALWACO-SERVICE-CHARTER8577 Views .
NACS NATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION STRATEGY 2018-20208551 Views .
National Anti-Corruption Strategy 2019-20238249 Views .
Reports Curbing Salary Double Dipping in MDAs8192 Views .
ACC Act 20088168 Views .
CURRENT ACC CONVICTIONS FROM 2000 TO 20187968 Views .
CURRENT CASES IN COURT7930 Views .
Police Service-Delivery-Charter-2015-final-27525 Views .
2019 Comms Strategy_FINAL7490 Views .
ELECTRICITY service_delivery_charter_EDSA7322 Views .
Press Release - ACC Head Office6981 Views .
APPEAL CASES6838 Views .