Press Release - ACC Head Office
1. A NTI - C ORRUPTION C OMMISSION CATHEDRAL HOUSE 3 GLOUCESTER STREET FREETOWN SIERRA LEONE WEST AFRICA TEL: (232 - 22) 221468 FAX: (232 - 22) 221900 PROCUREMENT OF WORKS INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING INVITATION FOR BIDS PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF HEAD OFFICE BUILDING AT TOWER HILL, FREETOWN Procurement Number: ACC / ICB / 001 / 14 The Anti Corruption Commission has received funds from the Government of Sierra Leone for the construction of its Head Office building at Tower Hill in Freetown and now invites sea led bids fro m eligible bidders for the construction of the building. The building is a three storey plus pent floor enclosing a total floor area of approximately 2083 square meters. External walls are a combination of block work and aluminum curtain wall s. The roof is reinforced concrete; internal walls are mostly block work and a few aluminum partitions. Floors are finished in porcelain tiles, whilst ceilings in most areas are acoustic tiles. Bidding is open to Local and International contractors who can demonstrate the ability to undertake this work and complete same to a very high standard and according to specifications in contract time. Local bidders should be registered with the M inistry of Works in Premier Class and able to demonstrate that they are in possession of sufficient human, technical and financial resources and administrative and organizing ability to perform the contract. Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the above address between 10 :00am and 1: pm daily . Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non refundable fee of Le1, 000,000 .00 (One Million Leones) . Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16 th January 2015 at 12:00 noon. All bids must be accompanie d by: A bid security of Le 150,000,000.00 (One Hundred & Fifty Million Leones) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. A valid tax certificate. A list of projects the bidder has undertaken in the pas t or is currently undertaking, indicating locations, brief description of each project, the contract amount, date of completion and or the current percentage completed. A list of all materials and equipment which the contractor may wish to import for this project with their respective quantities, prices and an overall total. Bids will be opened on 16 th January 2015 in the presence of representative of bidders who chose to attend at the above address. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bid ders. FIGHTING CORRUPTION: A NATIONAL CONCERN
- 7264 Total Views
- 5711 Website Views
- 1553 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 LinkedIn
- 0 Google+
- 58 184.108.40.206
- 12 anticorruption.gov.sl
- 282 www.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 4 www.pnb.gov.sl
- 72 www.anticorruption.gov.sl:8069
- 6 anticorruption.gov.sl:8069
- 30 220.127.116.11:8069
- 8 webdisk.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 4 google.com'
IACAlumnus_Jul_2018_online15794 Views .
Commissioner's Profile12230 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 2016 (2017) FINAL10424 Views .
NACS ACTION PLAN9768 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 20149354 Views .
ACC ANNUAL REPORT FOR 20179224 Views .
-Draft-SALWACO-SERVICE-CHARTER8898 Views .
NACS NATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION STRATEGY 2018-20208881 Views .
National Anti-Corruption Strategy 2019-20238725 Views .
ACC Act 20088685 Views .
Reports Curbing Salary Double Dipping in MDAs8628 Views .
CURRENT CASES IN COURT8363 Views .
CURRENT ACC CONVICTIONS FROM 2000 TO 20188274 Views .
Police Service-Delivery-Charter-2015-final-27852 Views .
2019 Comms Strategy_FINAL7739 Views .
ELECTRICITY service_delivery_charter_EDSA7643 Views .
APPEAL CASES7197 Views .
Case Statistics Jan - Apr. 20186762 Views .