ACC VACANCY- SECURITY OFFICER
The Anti-Corruption Commission is seeking out suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill following vacant position:
JOB TITLE: SECURITY OFFICER
LOCATION: PORT LOKO
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER NORT-WEST
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To protect the staff and property of the Commission and to effectively monitor and control the movement of ACC staff and official visitors in and out of the office building.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
· To be in absolute control of the front desk and provide clear concise instructions and access into and exit out of ACC building in accordance with established procedures.
· To keep record of punctuality for staff.
· To screen all visitors to verify their legitimate need to be in the building.
· To receive and sign for correspondence delivered to the office and send them to the appropriate staff members or department/unit concerned.
· To issue identification badges to official visitors/contractors.
· To conduct periodic check-up on firm alarm system, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and the surrounding of the Commission’s premises.
· To record the movement of official vehicles parked outside the entrance to the building.
· To undertake any other duty that may be assigned by the Regional Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS: A certificate in security services and/or equivalent professional experience.
· Must have attained fifth form or JSS 3 in a recognised secondary school.
· Basic computer skills could be an advantage
· Three years (3) experience in relevant services
· Good interpersonal relationship.
· Ability to analyse situation.
· Strong initiative tendencies
· Must possess knowledge in security matters.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: Attractive
Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under-mentioned address not later than 10th May 2019.
THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
3 GLOUCESTER STREET
Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs.
The Commission being an equal opportunity employer strongly urges females with requisite qualifications to apply and compete for the position on offer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted