PNB - Electricity 26 September 2017
Electricity Distribution and Supply Authority (EDSA) – Response Summary
26 June – 26 September 2017
I Paid a Bribe
I Did not Pay a Bribe
I Met an Honest Official
General Actions Taken
Specific Actions Taken
1. IMC now given the authority by management to institute administrative actions
2. Special meetings held with Commercial and Reconnection departmental Heads
3. Installed software to track all meter replacement/installation with necessary information. Redeployment of customer Service Officers in the provinces.
4. All information relating to connections are now made available to the public on brochures, website.
5. Public Relation Officers to be recruited in Makeni and Kenema to support in the sensitization of staff and the general public in these regions.
6. Minimize billing by replacing all postpaid to prepaid meters.
1. The Authority has set up a customer service call center with a hotline number – 672 on all mobile networks to enhance communication between customers and the Authority. This gives customers the opportunity to make timely reports on services required. Prompt actions are now being taken on reports received.