JOB ADVERT : JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER/PROTOCOL OFFICER
3. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE : Attractive Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under - mentioned address not later than Friday 4 th March 2021. THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES ANTI - CORRUPTION COMMISSION 3 GLOUCESTER STREET CATHEDRAL HOUSE FREETOWN Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs. Only short - listed candidates will be contacted.
1. JOB VACANCY ANTI - CORRUPTION COMMISSION The Anti - Corruption Commission is seeking out a suitably qualified female Sierra Leonean to fill the under - mentioned position . JOB TITLE : HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER/PROTOCOL OFFICER LOCATION : FREETOWN REPORTS T O: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB : To provide a comprehensive administrative support to the day - to - day operations of the human resource division ensuring a customer focus, effective and efficient delivery of HR and support services. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES : To assist in the coordination of staff recruitment through the preparation and posting of job adverts, screening applications and arranging interviews and participating in selection process and administering pre - employment tests as required. To give general administrative support such as preparing regular correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents and takes down Departmental minutes. To establish a system of tracking and upd ating recruitment relations records, correspondence, reports, and organization charts. To receive queries from employees and from external agencies and submit to the HR Manager. To assist, interpret and advise employees regarding their employment contract s, leave management and generally HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines. To assist in conducting staff induction/orientation programmes for newly hired staff. To participates in meetings and other events organised by ACC or related age ncies. Generally provides information and assistance to staff on human resource and work related issues. To supervise the work of the Assistant Human Resource Officer ensuring that all personal records both computerised and manual are maintained effectivel y and constantly kept up to date. To arrange protocol for the Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and other delegate staff of the Commission for their travels out of and return to Sierra Leone.
2. To participate in the planning of foreign and domestic visits, c eremonies and special events. To coordinate visit of visiting teams or dignitaries to the Commission ensuring all arrangements regarding their arrival, accommodation, official visit to Ministries, Dignitaries etc. is properly handled. To advise staff on et iquette and courtesies expected during official visits, liaise with the visiting team (foreign Dignitaries) and ensure receipt of guidance on customs and traditions. To liaise with Administration for the scheduling and booking of transportation for visiti ng team. To research traditions, customs of visiting team and also ensure to give full details of the customs and traditions of Sierra Leone . To identify security risks and work with Administration to create safety plans. To work with Administrati on to prepare and send invitations to dignitaries To work with Admin and Public Education to arrange photo opportunities and press conferences. To work with Administration to develop itineraries and agendas/programmes for the visit. To keep a list of key business leaders and government officials. To put modalities in place to prevent etiquette breaches or embarrassing cultural blunders. To ensure proper follow - ups with the visiting team. To plan the advisory role to brief staff and coach them on how, what and how to act. To undertake any duty assigned by the Senior Human Resource Officer. QUALI FICATIONS: Must possess a good first degree in Human Resource Management and/or Bachelor’s Degree in a closely related field and/or equivalent prof essional qualification and/or equivalent professional experience. Must have Advanced computer skills EXPERIENCE : At least three years’ experience in a related field of discipline COMPETENCIES : Good planning and organisational skills High degree of dr ive, energy, flexibility and self - motivation High integrity and sense of responsibility Must show understanding and interest in dealing with people Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Willing to work long hours at often odd or inconvenien t times. Must be able to speak multiple languages and be familiar with culture and customs of other nations Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with impeccable personal appearance and conduct Knowledge of international affairs Able to work un der pressure Good problem solving skills Must be sensitive to the needs of others
- 3397 Total Views
- 2586 Website Views
- 811 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 27 184.108.40.206:8069
- 291 www.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 22 anticorruption.gov.sl
- 3 www.google.com
- 39 webdisk.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 37 anticorruption.gov.sl:8069
- 4 google.com'
- 9 220.127.116.11
IACAlumnus_Jul_2018_online18112 Views .
Commissioner's Profile14643 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 2016 (2017) FINAL12009 Views .
NACS ACTION PLAN11878 Views .
ACC ANNUAL REPORT FOR 201710773 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 201410761 Views .
National Anti-Corruption Strategy 2019-202310756 Views .
-Draft-SALWACO-SERVICE-CHARTER10371 Views .
ACC Act 200810328 Views .
Reports Curbing Salary Double Dipping in MDAs10231 Views .
NACS NATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION STRATEGY 2018-202010209 Views .
CURRENT CASES IN COURT9792 Views .
CURRENT ACC CONVICTIONS FROM 2000 TO 20189631 Views .
ELECTRICITY service_delivery_charter_EDSA9492 Views .
Police Service-Delivery-Charter-2015-final-29459 Views .
2019 Comms Strategy_FINAL8780 Views .
Press Release - ACC Head Office8660 Views .
APPEAL CASES8468 Views .