JOB ADVERT : JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER/PROTOCOL OFFICER
3. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE : Attractive Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under - mentioned address not later than Friday 4 th March 2021. THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES ANTI - CORRUPTION COMMISSION 3 GLOUCESTER STREET CATHEDRAL HOUSE FREETOWN Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs. Only short - listed candidates will be contacted.
1. JOB VACANCY ANTI - CORRUPTION COMMISSION The Anti - Corruption Commission is seeking out a suitably qualified female Sierra Leonean to fill the under - mentioned position . JOB TITLE : HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER/PROTOCOL OFFICER LOCATION : FREETOWN REPORTS T O: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB : To provide a comprehensive administrative support to the day - to - day operations of the human resource division ensuring a customer focus, effective and efficient delivery of HR and support services. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES : To assist in the coordination of staff recruitment through the preparation and posting of job adverts, screening applications and arranging interviews and participating in selection process and administering pre - employment tests as required. To give general administrative support such as preparing regular correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents and takes down Departmental minutes. To establish a system of tracking and upd ating recruitment relations records, correspondence, reports, and organization charts. To receive queries from employees and from external agencies and submit to the HR Manager. To assist, interpret and advise employees regarding their employment contract s, leave management and generally HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines. To assist in conducting staff induction/orientation programmes for newly hired staff. To participates in meetings and other events organised by ACC or related age ncies. Generally provides information and assistance to staff on human resource and work related issues. To supervise the work of the Assistant Human Resource Officer ensuring that all personal records both computerised and manual are maintained effectivel y and constantly kept up to date. To arrange protocol for the Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and other delegate staff of the Commission for their travels out of and return to Sierra Leone.
2. To participate in the planning of foreign and domestic visits, c eremonies and special events. To coordinate visit of visiting teams or dignitaries to the Commission ensuring all arrangements regarding their arrival, accommodation, official visit to Ministries, Dignitaries etc. is properly handled. To advise staff on et iquette and courtesies expected during official visits, liaise with the visiting team (foreign Dignitaries) and ensure receipt of guidance on customs and traditions. To liaise with Administration for the scheduling and booking of transportation for visiti ng team. To research traditions, customs of visiting team and also ensure to give full details of the customs and traditions of Sierra Leone . To identify security risks and work with Administration to create safety plans. To work with Administrati on to prepare and send invitations to dignitaries To work with Admin and Public Education to arrange photo opportunities and press conferences. To work with Administration to develop itineraries and agendas/programmes for the visit. To keep a list of key business leaders and government officials. To put modalities in place to prevent etiquette breaches or embarrassing cultural blunders. To ensure proper follow - ups with the visiting team. To plan the advisory role to brief staff and coach them on how, what and how to act. To undertake any duty assigned by the Senior Human Resource Officer. QUALI FICATIONS: Must possess a good first degree in Human Resource Management and/or Bachelor’s Degree in a closely related field and/or equivalent prof essional qualification and/or equivalent professional experience. Must have Advanced computer skills EXPERIENCE : At least three years’ experience in a related field of discipline COMPETENCIES : Good planning and organisational skills High degree of dr ive, energy, flexibility and self - motivation High integrity and sense of responsibility Must show understanding and interest in dealing with people Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Willing to work long hours at often odd or inconvenien t times. Must be able to speak multiple languages and be familiar with culture and customs of other nations Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with impeccable personal appearance and conduct Knowledge of international affairs Able to work un der pressure Good problem solving skills Must be sensitive to the needs of others
- 1302 Total Views
- 996 Website Views
- 306 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 26 220.127.116.11:8069
- 261 www.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 17 anticorruption.gov.sl
- 3 www.google.com
- 16 webdisk.anticorruption.gov.sl
- 7 anticorruption.gov.sl:8069
- 4 google.com'
- 3 18.104.22.168
IACAlumnus_Jul_2018_online14328 Views .
Commissioner's Profile11328 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 2016 (2017) FINAL9656 Views .
ANNUAL REPORT FOR 20148657 Views .
NACS ACTION PLAN8481 Views .
ACC ANNUAL REPORT FOR 20178463 Views .
NACS NATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION STRATEGY 2018-20208208 Views .
-Draft-SALWACO-SERVICE-CHARTER8200 Views .
National Anti-Corruption Strategy 2019-20237694 Views .
ACC Act 20087674 Views .
Reports Curbing Salary Double Dipping in MDAs7672 Views .
CURRENT ACC CONVICTIONS FROM 2000 TO 20187570 Views .
CURRENT CASES IN COURT7506 Views .
2019 Comms Strategy_FINAL7179 Views .
Police Service-Delivery-Charter-2015-final-27096 Views .
ELECTRICITY service_delivery_charter_EDSA6924 Views .
Press Release - ACC Head Office6632 Views .
APPEAL CASES6462 Views .